- Land: 3.48 ha (8.6 acres)
lives here... come join in the revelry and build your home in his garden.
Enjoy seaviews over your own managed vines to the sparkling waters of Onetangi Bay. An about turn affords you expansive rural views over rolling pasture and vines.
The Olive grove leads you to a large stand of covenanted mature bush that has been further enhanced by the current owners and provides sanctuary to many native birds. The songful Tui and the comical Keruru are already in residence. Begin and end your day in tune with nature.
New subdivision comprising of 3.48ha. CT to be issued upon sale
- Power and telephone supplied to boundary.
- North facing building platform.
- Productive vineyard, which is currently leased, comprising of approximately 1948 vines. Syrah predominate, complimented with some Cabernet and Viognier varieties.
- Established Olive grove consisting of approximately 160 trees of the popular and proven Frantioi varieties.
- Onetangi beach and cafes are just down the road.
3.48 ha / 8.6 acres